Gracias por visitar www.darragha.com. Darragha Foster es la autora de libros románticos, raros, y paranormales. Muchos de los libros contienen personajes que pueden cambiar sus aspectos fĂ­sicos. ¡A Darragha le gustan comentarios en cualquier idioma de los visitantes a su sitio!

Saturday, May 26, 2007

The sequel to The Orca King is at hand

But darn it--I'm having trouble picking a title.

Basis: Saber has completely lost faith that true love exists. While reading "The Orca King" ebook, she devices a plan to destroy a street on Orca Island called "Lover's Lane." While staying at Doe Bay in a little cabin directly across from the Sweet Spot Yurt, she notices a very attractice man, who smiles slyly at her and makes her thing that perhaps one more romp wouldn't hurt before she swears off me and goes to jail for defacing public property. While relaxing in the natural hot springs at Doe Bay, a Shamanic pracitioner/student from Bastyr University tells her that the reason she hasn't been able to spot the very special albino deer that hands out at Doe Bay is perhaps because Saber and the deer share a spirit. They can't be in the same place at the same time. Saber learns to embrace her difficulties as well as successess while getting to know (and romp with) the handsome man in the Sweet Spot Yurt. Eventually she will discover the truth about herself, and this man.

This book is written with humor--as it pokes fun at me! The author of the Orca King!

Some title ideas:

Doing In Lover’s Lane
In Search of Lover’s Lane
Doe Bay
Doing Doe Bay
Finding the Sweet Spot
The Orca Prince
After the Orca King
Chasing Orca
At the Crossroads of Enchanted Forest and Lover’s Lanes
The Orca King Rides Again
Doing the Albino
Making Waves in the Forest
The Orca King, Jr.
Deer Orca King
Fiction Walking
Fiction Swimming
The Sweet Spot
The Sweet Spot Yurt
Son of Big Tom


What do you think? The person who helps me develop the title will receive a free copy of the book when it comes out. Thanks!

Darr

5 comments:

Tendr said...

hmmm all good titles....
But if i had to choose it would be
1. The Orca Prince
2. Chasing Orca
Or Forest Waves or The Sour Of Sweet Spot Yurt.....

Dan Ridley Hallock said...

To Ride the White Doe?

Unknown said...

Well, if the strange man really is the son from the first book, I would definitely go for The Orca Prince :)

Tendr said...

ty Cauldron you gave me and Idea lol
Albino Rider..... or Albino Prince!

? is you or is you ain't starting a Ghost father series??? heehee that would be awesome!!!!!

Darragha! said...

Orca Son
Ghost Father's Return
Of Land and Sea
Hooves and Dorsals
Flukes and Tails
The Best of Both Worlds (I like that one)

For sh*ts and giggles

I give good readings. Norse Tarot readings. The cards are my own design. I've been doing readings as "party favors" for 35 years. I've been doing readings quite successfully on the Liquid Silver forum for quite awhile, too. When I was 13 years old I could have gone professional, but my mother, in her infinite wisdom, protected me from becoming a local media victim. She is a retired psychic minister. I grew up around this stuff! She taught me to share my gift and never to charge exorbitant amounts. I've been charging $5.00 for twenty years, or just doing that "party favor thing."

I'm going to start offering personal, full readings via email to my blog visitors. Not three-card quickies like I do on the forum.

$5.00 per question (one question per reading, please). No "life and death" questions. Remember, readings are supposed to be fun! You can pay by paypal or you can buy one of my books, forward me the receipt at darragha @ gmail. com (no spaces) and I'll accept that as payment.


If you want a three-card quickie for free, ask at the forum :)

Thank you, and I look forward to tossing the cards for you!

Darr


Love's Second Sight (ebook and paperback)
The Orca King (ebook only [for now] named in the top 25 of the most unusual paranormal characters in the last 25 years by Romantic Times BookLover's Magazine)
Cold, Hard Kash (ebook only. my mother liked this one!)
Teaching Old Gods New Tricks (ebook for now...soon to be in print! a trilogy in one volume)
A Witch in Time (ebook. a "witchy" anthology. My tale is "Spell-Crafted for Pleasure")
Mooncusser Cove (ebook. will go to print depending upon e-sales)
Of Flesh and Blood (a vampire anthology. My tale is "Polishing Saber."